Monday, January 17, 2011

The Weekend Is Here!

The weekend is here! Well at least it's my weekend. Working as a part-time stylist my weekend is Sun,Mon,Tues. And Randy being a pastor his weekend is Sat,Mon. Yes I know it's a little strange but we love it. And even better this week Farrah has off of school this Monday! Woo Hoo!

Last week was my first week back to work since having the baby. It was very bitter sweet. As much as I love my job, and the people I work with I really loved being at home with my kids. I feel so blessed that I am able to work part time. The salon is such a great place to work and be able to raise a family at the same time. And I thank God everyday for leading me to Alan Murphy Salon everyday! But like I said I am glad it's the weekend!

Farrah got to experience her first "big girl" thing last night with a non family member. She had her best friend from school over for a play date on Sunday afternoon. Her friends mom called and said she was going to take her oldest child to the movies and wanted to know if Farrah would like to go with Jenna. There is a movie theater in the front of our sub division so I knew she would not be to far from home. I said Farrah would love that. They went to see tangled. Farrah was on cloud 9 when she got home. It made my heart so happy to see her that way, but so sad to see her growing up so fast. She is such a big girl now. I can't wait for all the big girl things we will get to do soon! At this rate it's a good thing we only had one girl and two boys I don't know if my bank account could handle another girl! lol.

To day Farrah and I are going to make a craft I have been wanting to do for a while now and have not had the time. I wonder why? lol. I will post pics when we are done and blog a little more about it then.

Thank you God for letting me get to spend Monday with all my babies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment