Saturday, January 8, 2011

A new baby, a new year, and a new start on blogging.

It's been a long time, and I am ready to start fresh with keeping my blog up dated. A lot has changed at our house in the past two months. Our new sweet little boy came into this world on November 29,2010 via c-section. His name is Xavier Zechariah. He was 8lb 3oz. He has already brought so much joy into our home. And has big sister and brother wraped around his sweet tiny fingers.

Farrah started Kinder back in Aug. It is such a blessing to see her learn new things everyday. She is such a smart beautiful blessing. She turned six back in Sept. It makes me sad for them to grow up so fast, but on the same hand I love seeing them grow and thrive. She asked us to take the training wheels off of her bike on tues and have been trying to master the two wheeler. She is doing great at it. Just tonight she went from our drive way to the one next door all by her self. More on that to come.

Aden is still at home with us during the week. During the time between Farrah starting school and the arrival of Xavier we got to have some awesome one on one time. He is such a sweet boy. And boy is he ALL boy. He turned four back in July. He will start school next Aug so I am really enjoying my time with him right now. He is also such a big helper with the baby during the day. He will be such a protector when they all get older, and that makes my heart smile.

My goal for this year is to dwell more in the Lord, and to pick back up my blogging. I think it's important to keep an account of what is going on in our family during this season with little one's. These are moments we will never get back and I don't ever want to forget them. I will leave it at this for now. I here baby X and he needs his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment